Frequently Asked Questions

1. Does BE Consultancy Limited have any registration fees?

Absolutely not. You can register free of cost.

2. Does BE Consultancy Limited charge for university application?

No. Our registered students can do university applications for free and as many as they need to. They do not have to pay us anything for that purpose. However, some countries’ universities have application fees that they might have to submit by us to the university.

3. Does BE Consultancy Limited charge for visa application?

No. We do not charge for applying for you for the visa. However, you may have to submit the usual visa or embassy fees to the embassy of the country of the university you’re applying to.

4. Do we represent the best or the cheapest institute?

We claim not to directly represent either the best or the cheapest institutions. We do not pick up on universities or colleges randomly. Rather, we will suggest you a university, based on your file where we get to assist your study background so far.

5. Do we offer packages?

We will rather go for genuine students and guide them based on their ability and the assessment of what is wrong and what is right for them. So, we do not offer packages.

6. Do we guarantee visas?

No, we do not guarantee visas. Keep yourself safe from the frauds. No genuine consultancy can provide the assurance of any visa since it’s not in our hands. Only the embassy of that particular country you are applying to has the authority to decide and grant this.

7. How does BE Consultancy Limited cover its costs?

Well, we are affiliated and partnered with a lot of universities abroad. We represent the universities and when students apply to the universities through us, we get the commission. Other than this, we run some English course batches. These are the two main ways of covering our costs.

8. How can a student know if we are authorized by an institute?

We have the official documents. But for your acknowledgment purpose, we provide all the details and contact information of the universities that we have affiliations with.

9. Why is our name not listed on the institute website?

Websites need to be maintained and some universities may not have a tab for their listed partnered agencies either. But the best way to know would be to directly contact us.

10. How can I get help from BECL?

When we would know you and your background better, we can assist you furthermore in a better way. So, you may contact us by our hotline or mobile numbers listed on the website. Or, you may send us an email that you will also get from this site.

11. Why have you not received a reply to your inquiry email?

We try to get back to each of you and answer all your queries. But because of the traffic of all the queries that we get from students like you through our social media accounts and website, your query must have been somewhere below the others. Keep patience we will get back to you soon.

12. Why have you not received any calls from us yet after requesting a callback?

Competing all the time and tackling the international market, we and our consultants are always on the run dealing with several students and issues at a time. You all are equally important for us and we will get back to you as soon as possible maintaining the sequences of the lines. Keep patience.

13. How quickly we will respond?

We will respond to you according to the sequence or the queue. Our data gets regularly updated on our system and we maintain the queue based on who contacted us earlier. So, when we reach your serial, you’ll be responded to.

14. How to send us your questions?

You can call us, leave a text, email or you can also visit our office during our office hours which is 10 am to 7 pm. We answer all our emails and so you can be assured of a reply. Some mails take longer because of the traffic as we mentioned earlier in our other answers. So if you have not received your reply yet or haven’t got any calls from us after requesting a callback, please be patient or simply call to remind us if you face any urgency.

15. Am I eligible to get a Travel discount while studying?

Yes. Different countries have different perks for students who are international and are studying full-time. You get to have several discounts not only while traveling but also in some other facilities as well. Being a full-time international student for that country, you are their guest and no less than an asset for them and they will make sure you are treated like one also.

16. Is there any scholarship for Bachelor’s program?

Definitely, there are scholarships available for international full-time students in almost all the universities of the sophisticated countries where students apply for Bachelor or undergraduate programs. Most of the scholarships are partial. The chances of you getting the scholarship are completely based on your education qualification and remarks so far.

17. How do I get universities Bank details to make payments for tuition fees?

Your university offer letter will have that. Most probably, the unconditional offer letters tend to have that information.

18. What is the best option to make payments to university?

It has always been the bank transfer directly to the university account. You have to open a student account in a UKVI listed bank (see our article about the UKVI listed banks to know the names of the banks) and you have to deposit your money through that account.

19. How do I get a CAS letter from my applied university?

Every university out there has some entry requirements that the students have to fulfill to get admitted to the university. If the conditions are all fulfilled and if you’ve got your unconditional offer letter and passed the credibility interview with the university (if there’s any), then you may get your CAS letter issued.

20. Can I use an offer letter to make my visa application?

No there’s no way you can apply for your visa with your offer letter even if it is an unconditional one. You have to have the CAS letter given by the university to apply for the visa.

21. Do I need to send original copies?

The scanned copies from the original documents will be all you need to apply for the visa application or university application.

22. What will be my course duration?

Some countries have shorter course durations while most of the countries have longer duration courses. So, usually, a bachelor’s degree takes 3-4 years and a master’s degree takes 1-2 years on an average.

23. What will be the requirement for my IELTS?

Usually, the universities vary from one to another in this case. But on average, for a bachelor’s degree, it has to be a minimum overall 6 no band less than 5.5 and for a master’s degree, it has to be a minimum overall 6.5 no band less than 6.

24. Which country should I go to?

This is a very tricky question to answer for anyone other than you. You know your choice and expectations of your future study destination better than anyone else. Be wise. Research countries on your own, we can help you by providing internal or major information about the countries. But you should always make this decision on your own.

25. Is UKVI IELTS mandatory for me?

If you’re applying to the UK and you’re going for the foundation level courses, you may have to take the UKVI IELTS test. But for bachelor’s and master’s programs, most of the universities require normal ordinary IELTS. However, still sitting for a UKVI IELTS might be a great bargain for you as it has some specific acceptance by the UK Home office.

26. Will I get a refund from the university?

Well, if unfortunately your visa gets refused, your tuition fees will be refunded within a timeframe that will be given to you in your refund policy which you can find in your offer letter as well. Make sure to note that a small amount of money might be deducted from that fees as a processing charge while the university returns it to you.

27. What are things that should be considered while choosing a university?

There are a lot of things that should be taken into consideration but the most important things among them are to look after the rankings and check the course availability.

28. Can I apply with an old passport?

As long as your passport has at least six months of validity, you are eligible to apply for a visa or university application with it. But it is better to reconsider this thing and renew the passport before the application because once you get the visa and you’re abroad, you have to take the hassle of going to your country’s embassy in that country, either way, to renew your passport anyway.

29. Will I have an opportunity of doing an internship?

Yes, you may have. Sometimes, the courses have internships along with them within the duration and some courses do not have. In that case, you may find on your own and keep in mind that it may be both paid and unpaid.

30. Am I allowed to do any job after or during my study period abroad?

You will be getting the Post Study Work visa or commonly known as the PSW right after your graduation and with that, you can work full-time for as long as your visa is issued. Every country has different rules and timeframes for PSW and some of the countries, unfortunately, do not issue PSWs, so make sure to check that out beforehand and consult with us about it while processing your file. Other than this, as a full-time international student, in most of the countries, you will be allowed to work 20 hours per week during your study period.