The visa interview and the credibility interview are conducted in the quite same patterns and almost the same questionnaire can be practiced for both the tests.
There is no specific questionnaire given by the UK Home Office (UKVI) or the universities that the international students might be depending on.
Rather, students have to practice based on certain criteria researches and also, previous experiences of other international students who have applied before have given us ideas on what are the fields that need to be taken under consideration while researching and gathering information to practice for the interviews.
The criteria or the areas of practice include- chosen country (UK), course, university, tuition fees, expenses, sponsorship, future career path, etc.
30 of the very important questions that must be practiced for both credibility and visa interview have been given below for your convenience.
- Why do you want to study in the UK?
- What are the benefits of studying in the UK compared to your home country and other countries?
- How did you choose which university to study in the UK?
- Why have you chosen to study at this particular university?
- Which other universities did you consider?
- Why did you choose to study this course and how does it relate to your previous study?
- What are the rankings of the other universities that you’ve considered?
- How is your course assessed?
- What’s your course ranking?
- How long does your course last?
- How will the course you have chosen help you in your chosen career path?
- How much is your future expected salary?
- What your job responsibilities will be?
- Did you consider studying any other courses?
- After you have completed your course do you think you will stay in the UK to complete another higher-level course of study?
- Can you explain any gaps in your years of study or work?
- Who is financing your studies?
- What is the profession of your financial sponsor and what relationship are they to you?
- Do you have evidence of the financial status of your financial sponsor?
- Can you prove that this money is available for your study?
- Do you know how much accommodation will cost in the UK?
- Do you know how much your living expenses will be?
- Do you know whether you are entitled to work part-time in the UK?
- Do you know how many hours you will be able to work in the UK?
- Do you know the likely hourly rate of pay for your part-time in the UK?
- Would you take any job or stay back to enroll in a higher degree if you get a really good chance?
- What’s the address of the accommodation that you’ve chosen in the UK?
- University post code and accommodation postcode plus the distance and time duration from your accommodation to your university.
- How did you find accommodation?
- What’s the name of the owner of the accommodation and how did you get to know about him? Do you have any contact numbers of that person?